Matthew McConaughey Reveals He and Woody Harrelson May Be Brothers - Buzz Plugg Usa News

Breaking

Ads By Advertica

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Matthew McConaughey Reveals He and Woody Harrelson May Be Brothers

“We went on to unpack what this ‘knew’ meant and did some math and came upon that [Woody’s] dad was on furlough on the identical time that my mother and pa had been of their second divorce,” Matthew defined. “Then there’s doable receipts and locations out in West Texas the place there may need been a gathering, or a gathering, or a ‘knew’ second.”

Matthew and the Starvation Video games alum haven’t but taken a DNA take a look at to settle the matter as soon as and for all, and it seems to be prefer it won’t occur anytime quickly.

“Look, it is a little bit simpler for Woody to say, ‘Come on, let’s do [DNA tests],’ as a result of what is the pores and skin in it for him?” Matthew stated. “It is a little bit tougher for me as a result of he is asking me to take an opportunity to go, ‘Wait a minute, you are attempting to inform me my dad will not be my dad after 53 years of believing that?’ I bought a little bit extra pores and skin within the sport.”

Techyrack Web site inventory market day buying and selling and youtube monetization and adsense Approval

Adsense Arbitrage web site site visitors Get Adsense Approval Google Adsense Earnings Site visitors Arbitrage YouTube Monetization YouTube Monetization, Watchtime and Subscribers Prepared Monetized Autoblog



from Entertainment – My Blog https://ift.tt/HQvgtxa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment